Defensive Handgun 1
In the Defensive Handgun 1 class we further train individuals in the Skills, Knowledge, and Attitude necessary to act in defense of yourself or your loved ones.
Our course is eight (8) hours broken into two (2) hours classroom and six (6) hours range.
- Threat Identification.
- How and when to plan Threat Engagement.
- How to draw and present your firearm in a fast safe manner.
- Retreat and Approach tactics.
- Identifying and Utilizing Cover & Concealment.
- Different firearm manipulations.
- Psychological and physiological changes during a force encounter.
To maintain a personal training experience and maximize learning potential our class sizes will be limited to 10 people.
For class dates and times please call us at 513-239-7471 or email email@example.com
Prices for this class are as follow:
Costs are: $75.00 per individual, $65.00 per Veteran and $140.00 per couple
NEW Individual COMBO Deal: CCW Class and Defensive Handgun 1 for $130.00
- Class STARTS at 10:00
Things to bring with you:
- Pistol of your choice (Semi-Auto or Revolver)
- Three magazine is preferred
- Minimum of 300 rounds (Ball or Target Ammo)
- Outside the waistband holster for your firearm
- Magazine pouch is preferred
- Ear protection
- Eye protection